Questions to Ask Your Vet
1. How, specifically, will you dispose of my pet? Who will handle it?
2. If I choose cremation, will my pet be cremated with other animals?
3. Can you guarantee that my pet will be cremated? Can I have a written guarantee?
4. How can I be sure I am getting my pet and only my pet’s cremation?
5. May I inspect the facility where the cremation will be performed?
6. Can my pet be returned to me within 48 hours?
If the answers to these questions are not satisfactory, your pet is not getting the care and respect they deserve!